Apogee Wealth Advisors works with you to protect your wealth through this lifetime and beyond by designing strategic plans that ensure your legacy will be transferred in the way you intend. Managing the risks that can threaten your financial well-being is every bit as important as saving and investing toward your goals.
As your circumstances change, so do your needs. We monitor and anticipate regulatory and other fluctuating external conditions and we review our clients’ documents and insurance portfolios regularly to help minimize risk and maximize security.
- Legal Document and Asset Ownership Review
- Estate Tax Strategies
- Asset Protection Planning
- Beneficiary Designation Review
- Charitable Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Collaboration with your Estate Planning Attorneys, Special Needs and Elder Care Attorneys, and Accounting Professionals
Apogee Wealth Advisors does not provide legal or tax advice. You should consult a legal or tax professional regarding your individual situation.
We provide solutions from the country’s strongest and most trusted insurance companies. Our comprehensive approach to ensuring your legacy includes:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Guaranteed Death Benefit Protection
- Cash Value Accumulation
- High Risk Underwriting
- Personal & Specialty Insurance Review
Fixed insurance products and services offered through Apogee Wealth Advisors or CES Insurance Agency.